View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #49
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
Thanks inameiname. You are awesome too. I still don't know what I did wrong, as I just copy and pasted, but obviously something wasn't right, probably from my end (unless tomass script did the trick, but safer to blame me). That is why I didn't want to install USBNetwork, as with my tendency to thinkI was doing the right thing I could have ended up with a brick. You guys saved me from having to risk it (it was getting close) and opened up my Kindle for me.

Really, it is an awesome thing. Super excited .
Awe, no worries. I've messed up my Kindle several times before I finally figured out a thing or two. Always more to learn.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote