View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV64 View Post
I just don't understand bandwidth at all. It seems so abstract. Why don't they just make more? I don't know what that entails, be it more structures or better, more efficient wiring or whatever, but it seems silly to me all this trouble over bandwidth. It seems like some artificial limitation to allow companies to make more money.
What HarryT said. Besides, it's not just an artificial limitation. Carriers are already in the process of upgrading their networks, however, that process takes time. As time passes, technology will develop for more efficient delivery via air waves. Another thing, cellular towers do pose health risks. I know there was a case where a tower was built too close to a small village and the inhabitants and their children became all mutated and stuff. Definitely class action lawsuit material (with million dollar settlements) had that village been located in the US.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote