View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #13
zartemis
Addict
zartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it is

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2, Nook, NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfw123 View Post
I'm concerned with Amazon's refusal to accept their Gift Certificates in payment for any Kindle book or other accessory sold via Kindle.
As pointed out in this thread, Amazon has enabled gift certificates to be applied to Kindle book purchases.

Quote:
I think Calif. where I live has laws to prevent merchants abusing their fully paid at purchase gift certificates in this manner.
I'm a CA resident, and I don't believe this is true. CA does disallow expiration of gift certificates, but to the best of my knowledge does not require that they be accepted for everything the business sells. It is very common for businesses to have gift certificates that only apply to, say, the merchant's online stores but not retail shops (or vice versa) and these have never been challenged.
zartemis is offline   Reply With Quote