View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #13
Mycropht
Optimist
Mycropht has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mycropht has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mycropht has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mycropht has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Soon...

...the publishers like Mr. Justus will face extinction. While he is talking about all the costs of e-book publishing, guys who know next to nothing about paper book publishing will start publishing e-books like crazy - in a garage for a start.

I will not cry for the old publishers as I believe the publishers who adapt to the New Publishing World will be giving a bigger pie slice to the authors (instead of some leftover crumbs like today).

<naive mode> Let's face it. Author could e-mail me a copy of his/her book and I would gladly pay him through Paypal double the amount Justuses would pay him. It would be so cheap that piracy would be waste of time. </naive mode>

Btw, I am a bit under influence of reading the following article: The once and future e-book: on reading in the digital age:

http://arstechnica.com/features/2009...ure-e-book.ars

Last edited by Mycropht; 02-02-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Mycropht is offline   Reply With Quote