View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:44 AM   #65
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Reading some of these posts I'm startled that many people here seem to be of the opinion that file sharing (ie-pirating) is a bad thing. Myself, I'm in favor of it and have pirated many films, music and *gasp* books over the years. I've also spent A LOT of money on legal versions of same.
I haven't been on this forum in a while and I'm struck by this.. seems at odds with other places I visit. Maybe it's just me...
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote