View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:19 AM   #61
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please show me a link that shows what libraries it is available from. I cannot see it as being available. A search at Overdrive show it as an eBook and an audiobook, but not actually available at any library,
You're right, sorry. I it listed on Overdrive and assumed it was available.

It's still a widely praised and awarded book and not that expensive in the context of recent non-fiction ebooks, but I know that people have varying tolerances, especially if a book is not their usual thing. Shame that Kobo no longer sells it.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote