Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 09:58 AM   #93
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
My humble submission.
ah, very nice... subtle, and yet completely in line with my undeniably retro (for a geek...) sensibilities.

Quote:
And for those who wonder what zelda really looks like, and how she spends her time when not reading.
now, see, what did i tell you about the hidden cameras ? didn't we just have this talk ? or was that with marc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
She has far fewer tentacles than I expected.
you may be confusing me with some other cephalopod who frequents this forum (but who ? ). i'm squid-friendly but that doesn't make me a squid myself. (what ? "masked by the bubbles" ? who said that ???)

Quote:
She's going to have quite a surprise when she wakes up.
i'm usually surprised when i wake up. "reality" (such as it is...) tends to be rather a shock after the splendor of my oneiric environment. well, i say splendor... other adjectives may apply. in this particular context i may add however that in addition to surprise my reaction is one of rare delight. (very rare.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Lovely. I mean, nice job.

Quote:
You're right. I'm all aquiver. I mean, can I help it if women daydream about me in their bubble baths? Now, can we get the Avatar for Zelda sticky off my head? It's making me cross-eyed.
what can i say, there's just something about that sleek polished finish, that magnificient cranium, the flawless circuits, the faint gleam of diodes in a darkened room... i go all aquiver myself just thinking about it. someone open a window, the screen is getting all steamed up.

the avatar sticky should stay though ; you never know what else it might inspire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
imp conversion of Mobileread.com's thread of the best of the best avatars for zelda_pinwheel series (pictures only). I will do others as well. to avoid confusion in case of further revisions i have copied the title of the thread's post, including version number and date (they correspond to the mobi version i may convert at some time).

conversion notes : thanks to Nick's (that's me) brilliant conversion tool, i can make an .imp 1150 *and* a 1200 version with very little extra effort on my part, so i have included both here. the color illustrations make the 1200 particularly worthwhile.
(hmm, is there an echo in here ?... ) much appreciated. now i can peruse my collection of avatars from my bed, as i drop off to sleep. i can't wait to see what effect if will have on the nighttime activity of my subconscious. i expect it will be interesting, to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Now I can take Zelda with me everywhere my Reader goes.
i wondered what that jostling was. hey, where are we ???
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote