View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesahu1 View Post
Yeah, I tried pushing all the buttons.

I was thinking

"The only other options I can think of is to let the battery lose its charge and die off and see if it will power back up (BEST OPTION)"

the same exact thing but didn't know of it would work. I hope it does! I don't think I can open up the PE...Anyways, Thanks a lot for helping. I was freaking out, now I have a feeling it will work and everything will turn out OK. You are the best!
Have you tried the straightened out paper clip reset?
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote