View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Kobo and Calibre

Hi. I have had my Kobo for about 2 weeks and love it but I have come across a book I want that is only available from Amazon or B&N. Since they call them "nookbooks" instead of eBooks, I had a nasty suspicion they might only work on Nooks. That seems to be true. It was a pre-order so they kindly and promptly cancelled my order.

So, my question is, I want this book, will Calibre convert it for me (I believe it is a DRM thing, though)? I am only using Adobe Digital Editions thus far. Also, will it be simple to switch the book I bought off Smashwords and my Gutenberg and feebook books to Calibre and is Calibre all I would need or do I still need ADE? Thanks!
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote