View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The coupons are great, just hope you don't have a issue that requires customer service.
Actually I did have a problem on Tuesday that only Customer Service could help. I bought two books and while everything went through the books didn't unlock so it showed the green button instead of a download blue one. I admit I dreaded contacting customer service due to their reputation and after two correspondences was forwarded to a Level 2 Tech support and then to a contest related technician by the name of Nick. The Next day both books was unlocked and I got my books.

You can always leave a comment on their Facebook page. They seem really quick to respond over there if you get the run around with them but this time they were quick and efficient in fixing my problem. When I posted I didn't have my 50% off coupon I got a PM from them within minutes. They care about their rept over there it seems! lol

Has anyone gotten anything over 10% off since Day 2. It seems they made the game harder now. Day 1: 50% off, Day 2: 30% off, Day 3 & 4: 10% off
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote