View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 07:31 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
FBReader already has very good support for DRM-free MOBI files, and adding DRM support would help solidify the leadership position of this format (despite its significant technical shortfalls).
I hate to disagree, but I've found FBReader's support for Mobi files to be pretty awful - that's why I stopped using it on the iLiad. A few of the problems I found were:

- It ignored hard pagebreaks.
- There was no way of viewing the cover image.
- It didn't show you the custom Guide (navigation) items.

and a host of other minor "niggles". I didn't like it at all!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote