View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:18 AM   #48
mornington
Connoisseur
mornington will become famous soon enoughmornington will become famous soon enoughmornington will become famous soon enoughmornington will become famous soon enoughmornington will become famous soon enoughmornington will become famous soon enoughmornington will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by durand View Post
Thanks for the script, it works really well! Is there a way to display all the files at once on the kindle? It seems to only show me collections now.
When you're viewing in "sort by title" or "sort by author" you see everything - collections and books - all together. If you're using my script then the collections will have a dash in front of their names, so in "sort by title" the collections all appear first in the sorted list, followed by ALL the individual books.

Incidentally, the "clean up" parts of my script (the bits which look for dead files and empty collections) don't seem to be working brilliantly well, so those could probably do with the eye of somebody who actually knows python to figure out what's wrong there. They don't do anything harmful, though.
mornington is offline   Reply With Quote