Thread: Touch Faulty Reader?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcLk View Post
The touch screen stopped working 7 times, having to restart the device to remedy the problem. The button still worked and so did sleep mode but I was unable to change pages or navigate the home screen.
I have seen that quite a few times. Buttons work, but screen touches don't. Have to use the power button to turn it off completely, then back on.

The bugs with Kobo actually seem to be getting worse instead of better. It's getting hard to see my next purchase being a Kobo device.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote