View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
spikexp
Connoisseur
spikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Vox
Well, I have a lot of book too, I put more than 20 books on it, and I just have this one that don't want...
Well, I test my epub formatting so I import them and delete them right away to put them again... I think it might be an entry in the kobo internal database, or something like that, that have the book already in it...

Suck... The kobo software deceive me for now. It don't read my good table of content. It don't show the cover. It don't let me turn off special formatting (or modify it). Text selection for side loaded book is slow and horrible. No dictionary.

Dammit, if it wasn't for the interface and some small feature that I really like, I would use only Aldiko.
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote