Thread: Silliness Escape Committee
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 09:24 AM   #42
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Like giving them a good slap right before you stick the needle in? I loved that one. Oddly, they asked me to go into a specialty that did not involve drawing blood...
ah, diversionary tactics. that reminds me of when i was little : "papa, i hurt my finger !" "oh, well, that's just terrible ; here, i'll cut off your hand, then you won't feel it anymore."

it's probably for the best my father was not involved in any specialties that involve drawing blood either.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote