View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #11
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Yup - try myus.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
The real problem is that the Fire is mostly about delivering that video and music content from their servers, and they don't have the rights to do so in Canada. If you want one now, use a US address and have it shipped to there. That's what I'm doing. And I'll see how useful it is when I'm at home.
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote