View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #9
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One of the problems with PDF vs. ePub is what I see here. I find the paragraph indent to be too big. So with ePub, I can go in and fix that. With PDF, I have to get you to make a new version. Plus, I don't like the header. So, would you be willing to do a version for everyone that wants some sort of change to it? I know ePub is not perfect. But it does allow people to fix the things they may not like.
Do you also change the slope of your staircases in order to deviate from the building code by just the right amount?

- Ahi

Ps.: If you aren't just complaining for complaining's sake, I'll be happy to post a Just-for-JSWolf version... just tell me what the perfect paragraph indentation is.
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote