View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 03:07 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakedubbleya View Post
Thanks Justy, very helpful post

The only thing I like more about the Cybook is the dictionary, do you guys think there is any way it could be built in to the firmware some time in the future so i can just close my eyes and buy and Ebook already (I cant seem to get myself to buy one.)
NOT having a dictionary in the firmware is a good thing in that it gives the user a free choice (amongst hundreds) of which dictionary (or dictionaries - you can have more than one) to install - different dictionaries appeal to different people. Why are you unable to "get yourself to buy one"?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote