View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 AM   #6
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
National security is always a sticky area. Just saying, there's some areas where we're less than a heartbeat away from a disaster worse than 9/11. Most of those are close to the border.

Then there's also the issue that Probable Cause in court is vastly different from reasonable suspicion outside of one. I could reasonably suspect that someone has the plans for an attack on (for example) an oil refinery, but I can't pick them up unless they do something that gives me Probable Cause. And by the time I get that, they could've already gone and done the deed.

This isn't always about a few bootlegged PDfs, MP3s, and MKVs, y'know.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote