View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #18
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
He is talking about 2001 when samsung was making cheap stuff and he was paying the same. And then he compares it with an Iphone or Apple devices that are the most expensive gadgets out there. .
Ah ok I see what you mean.

I also have an old 500gb Samsung HDD which I got cheap in PCworld in the UK years ago which still works fine. I have several other brands too which for the most part work fine (apart from a Western digital HDD which died for no apparent reason, but I raided it anyway) ..
Although I DO take care of my computer equipment.

Last edited by danskmacabre; 01-30-2013 at 09:43 PM.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote