View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #22050
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
We're moving offices at work, just my team basically moving to a new floor. I had to draw up the new seating plan.

Jesus, I couldn't be more unpopular if I'd broken into all of their houses and taken a big steaming dump on their dining table; while they were eating Sunday lunch!

Some people no longer have window seats, some are sitting next to different people, some are slightly further away from the kitchen area, some are sitting in essentially the same place just 10 feet lower. Whatever, they all now hate me with a passion. I may have to just sack one of them, pour encourager les autres!
Most people will complain about any kind of change. Unfortunately, you are their scapegoat. If you can suffer through it for a few weeks hopefully it will settle down once they get used to their new locations...or something else will happen to give them something else to complain about.

Good luck.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote