View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #350
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yep. It's fixed on the READS site which is the Tennessee's Overdrive Library site. The one site is for the entire state.
Actually, the largest cities in the state (Nashville, Memphis, Chattanooga, and Knoxville) each have their own Overdrive site. R.E.A.D.S. is shared by most of the smaller libraries in the state, including my hometown of Murfreesboro. BTW, I know Nashville offers access for non-Nashville residents, but not out of state (I live in Alabama, now), in case you're interested. Alabama has a similar one called CameliaNet that covers a number of the smaller systems.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote