View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:12 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
If I were you, I'd just forget about the Kobo app. Why exactly is it important for you that the e-book must display correctly in the Kobo app? In my testing, I have found the Kobo app buggy or deficient in more ways than one. If I were you, I'd just forget about this particular app and move on. They might improve the Kobo app later on, but as of right now, I don't think it's among the best on iOS.
Thanks so much. I hoped to use the Kobo app on my iPad to see if the ebooks I design work on a Kobo without having to buy a Kobo. It seems that if I want to confirm that my ebooks work on a Kobo I'll have to buy a Kobo, or send it to a friend to test on her Kobo.

Ah well, it was worth a try.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote