View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:50 PM   #87
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon View Post
I really appreciate all the hard work and love using Calibre with my ipad - But I am not happy with the new change that messes with categories. I have my library organized by type: Fiction, mystery, romance - not series. I put my series in grouping and album (disc number is series number). Is there a way to turn this new feature off?

The new updated iBooks sorts your bookshelf using albums - disks, so series stay together. Again can I turn your version of sorting off?
I've added a configuration switch in 0.7.5 that lets you control whether Genre is written from the Series or the first tag starting with an alpha character.

G