View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #10
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
iPad Air with LTE tip: You can switch carrier SIMs at will

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Sprint is even more backwards as it seems they're activating the MEID of the device. I have yet to hear of anyone successfully being able to use a non-Sprint iPad with a Sprint SIM card.
iPad mini retina or old ones ?

Check Verizon and Tmobile site. I do believe that now you can bring your new retina Mini or iPad air and they will activate it.

Like I said, my new Mini is Tmobile and I was able to browse Internet with the Verizon's SIM. So clearly, the device was allow to use Verizon's cellphone towers.

Last edited by jocampo; 11-17-2013 at 11:12 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote