View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 02:52 PM   #9
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortman View Post
I haven't put in any multi-hour sessions with my Kobo Glo yet, but so far I can report no eyestrain.
Do you have eye strain when using say lcd/backlight etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
...It's not 100% comfortable in pitch darkness at the closeness at which I read without my specs, so I generally keep a dim background light on (it's not bright enough to disturb my partner)...
How do you compare that to an ereader with a book/reading light? Which one will be better? Do you have any experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
In daylight I have zero problems. Just keep the screen brightness down at a level at which you have good screen contrast, but without it looking like it's lit up like an iPad.
I am thinking about completely switching it off outside if possible, so no issues day time I guess.

Last edited by iamosam; 06-28-2013 at 02:55 PM.
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote