View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #15
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by socgsi View Post
Trelokas, did you find a device that satisfied your needs? I'm in the market for the exact same thing. As a grad student it seems necessary to have an e-ink reader for which I could annotate PDFs with a stylus and export in that format to my PC.

anyone have new suggestions?

I want to avoid printing thousands of pages for the rest of my grad career!
I don't think there are many eInk devices that work well for PDF annotation. Have you looked at cheap Android tablets? The B&N 9-in tablet or the Google Nexus 10 both have nice screens and are cheap. There's always tons of Android tablets on the market, so you should be able to find something in your price range.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote