View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #12
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
OK so after 10 minutes of browsing the new Brooklyn site, I am backpedaling on my initial reaction: it looks pretty but is much less user friendly. Less info is displayed than before, the pages load too slowly at the moment, some info is still there but it requires additional clicks to find it, you can no longer see longer book titles at all in the overview or search view on the iPad, and,if this is tablet optimized, why are the forward arrows so tiny.
I'd rather go back to ugly but functional.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote