View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #98
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Sorry, but it still is off-topic. You are looking for the solution to a problem with a specific program, while this thread is about a framework to launch programs.

A (crude) analogy would be: discussing MS Word formatting problems in a thread dedicated to the command line... just because the command line can also launch MS Word.

It's still off-topic.
@ixtab, I can kind of see your point, it would have been better if he had just pm'd me. Still, I think this is the best place for his question. What if the formating problems were directly caused by opening MS Word from command line? I think threads are open to a little bit of jumping around when topics are concerned. He was really requesting a feature for me to implement into the launcher for nano. It was not that bad of an idea to tell you the truth. I had the same one when I first made it. Sure there are better ways of asking things, teckiemonkey does seem to do very little research, and can get annoying but he actually did have a legitimate request.

@techiemonkey, It's not possible. Read here, xterm just does not accept the keypresses from the native keyboard in the end. If you want you can take a look at the keyboard files and modify them to suit your needs. I just don't have time to modify them right now. Sorry.

Last edited by Titano; 08-26-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote