View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #5
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Actually I was tlaking about publishers, however I do understand Charlestan's point as frequently the two of them really go hand in hand. Actually harry you do bring up an interesting point: is Amazon a publisher or simply a retailer? The definition of a publisher that I have been using is that its a company that contracts with writers and constructs the ebook and printed book and sells to the retailers, who then sells to the consumer. The retailer is a middleman that a lot of us could do with out. However there are man ycases where amazon is simply a retailer and a middleman. So wether amazon is a retailer or a publisher is debatable.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote