View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
I did create a skeleton applet but it doesn't really do anything and you have no way to call it. I also need to check if it works with 1.0.4 and later; Amazon obfuscated a lot of class names so I'm not sure if a non-obfuscated version will load. One of these days I need to finalize it and post about it...
Can the SD card be made to autorun? That trick is what was done to get applications on the Sony.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote