View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 05:26 AM   #10
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Cyana: And another feature request - a link from the author's name to the author's allbooks-page in every book catalog. At the moment, you have to drill down to the book's page, from where you go back to the author to see all his books.
I have just uploaded a rev 244 that implements this feature. I also added the authors name to the "all books" entry under an author to make it clearer where you are. Let me know if it operates as you envisaged.

Now working on next revision (rev 245?) which will allow you to display Custom Column Values within Book Details - something that has been much requested.

Last edited by itimpi; 10-27-2013 at 05:44 AM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote