View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #75
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Cookie View Post
Gumby thank you sooooo much for answering my questions.
I'm just learning how this forum works and I'm a little confused about where to post and I still don't know how to find out if someone has answered other then searching my name.
Click on "User CP" up near the top of the page. That'll list the threads you've participated in and/or subscribed to. Click on the down arrow in the square on the left side of the article title to go to the first unread message in the thread.

Quote:
Do you think I can use an App such as Quick office pro to view word files?
I'd assume that's what Quick Office Pro is for, but I've never used it, so I've no idea for that sort of thing...

Quote:
Also I 've been trying to watch some program on web sites where it says that I need to download Flash player. Flash player doesn't work on Kobo, is there an other App to use?
Yeah, you'll have to poke around some of the other threads to find the instructions for getting Flash on your Arc (you'll need to use Firefox or Opera or Dolphin as your web browser, however, not the basic Browser or Chrome).
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote