View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Something I noticed the other day was that Calibre gives a warning when importing an ebook with the same title as an existing ebook. In my case the author was different, but I still got the warning.

So an approach that might work is:

In a new Calibre library, import all your K4PC ebooks

In the same library, import all your Kindle device ebooks. When Calibre asks if you want to import title matches say no (you might want to save the diagnostic printout for reference). With any luck only a few new ebooks will have been added and you can check these manually to see if they are the ones you are looking for.

Check first that you don't have "automerge" set in Preferences -> Adding Books.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote