View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:28 AM   #1
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Adding or deleting new fonts doesn't do anything

About a month ago I added a .fonts directory to my SD card and copied Arial and New Baskerville onto it, and was able to choose them as base fonts in OI.

Today I've deleted New Baskerville and added a few new fonts (both ttf and otf) but they do not show up in the font menu. And New Baskerville is still there even though I deleted it.

Device is a Hanvon n516, and I have tried resetting it.