Thread: MobileRead February 09 book nominations
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #45
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I am just saying that I recall during the initial conversations some people were concerned the forcing the purchase of a book each month might not be the best way to go...
Yes you are correct I do recall that the thread. I suppose conveniently interpreted free as anything cheaper than $4 without DRM.

Anyhow you are correct and free is free. So I recall my nomination. In the mean time I'll contact Mr. Herley and see if he wishes donate his work this one time for MR.

=X=