View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
KPW Update function and USBnetwork don't work anymore

Yea, i can't upgrade anymore on my Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.1... I was creating via PuTTy a filesystem but my Kindle made a reboot. After this i couldn't upgrade anymore. That means when i make a .bin file into /mnt/us/ directory and upgrade the Kindle under settings the display will be black and my KPW shutdown it self, so i have to press the power button for 7 seconds. If it restart then it comes the upgrade error 3. I can't also activate usbnetwork with ;un. When i start the usbnetwork.sh in kterm i get this error: '/usr/local/bin/usbnetwork.sh: /mnt/us/usbnet/etc/config: line 2: sysntax error: unexpected ")"'.

I am really hoping that someone can help me out there.
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote