Thread: Mini Need SD card image
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
freekobo
Addict
freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
I'm quite sure of it since when the firmware needs this kind of information (including other identificators) it sources them from the SD card. Everything is stored in the area before the first partition, I can even provide the offsets. It should be simple though to change those values back to the correct ones... I'll probably provide in the coming days a "debricking image" for a kobo glo without personal identifications, with instructions on how to create them for the other models (which I don't own ;P ).
Hi. I have a question.
I messed up my recovery partition (I think I cloned my system partition over it because it reboots when I click on restore to factory, or hard reset with the glo button), how would I go about restoring just the factory recovery partition without loosing the serial number and other 'identificators'?
freekobo is offline   Reply With Quote