View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #38
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
I would expect it to be as proportionally thin as the bezels on the current lighted Kindle, Kobo and BN readers.

Personally, I think portable devices are more portable when the horizontal width is kept as short as possible, even if that means making a device taller or thicker. The wider a device is, the more unwieldy I find it to be.
The light source necessary for optimal grayscale visibility is most likely different from the the one necessary for color.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote