View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #32
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
My work-in-progress TBR spreadsheet is up to 692 rows. That is lacking 40-50 paperbacks. Argh, no, I have forgotten the complete set of Nevil Shutes I inherited off my father. That's another twenty-odd. That will be overcounting by about 30-40, because of the way I list omnibuses, and another few are going to be short stories or novellas. It'll still be some way north of 700. Yikes.

Then it'll be down to culling the ones I don't really care about reading - mainly all the junk freebies - which could probably halve the size of the list.

And I'll probably have read a couple more by the time I get it up to date. Although I might have acquired more, too.

I think I need to find some other outlet for my collectorish instincts.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote