View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronrus View Post
Georgia font is 'nearly unreadable' this post sounds a bit dramatic to me. I have had virtulally no input lag problems with the screen at all as for the fonts i tried adding nearly 10 fonts with the trick found elsware in this forum and I ended up deleting all of them in favor of the very readable 'Georgia' font.

And how in the world did EldRick read 6 books on the nook touch when it had only been out for a week or so by the date of his post? sounds fishy to me!
well im sure fishing is not one of the books he read. But i do read fast btw... and i read alot. I couldnt tell how how many books i read in the short week i have my had my kobo but i generally read two to 3 books off and on every day ...so i guess i may finish maybe 1 or two novels a week give or take... its probably take..

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote