View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #75
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
BTW... the Baen Apocalypse run on my site (analogous to the run on Twinkies after the Hostess Apocalypse) is getting pretty impressive.

I'm shocked that the server has kept up. Historically, I start getting availability issues once traffic rises to over 75GB a day.

The last two days were the heaviest-trafficked days on the site in its seven and a half years: over 400GB (yes, with a G) each, the last two days (I've had whole months with less traffic than that).
Thank you so much for hosting these. I've so far been using the torrents from the site linked on your page to hopefully save you some bandwidth and if any of those torrents should fail, I've got a text file of all the iso links on your page to be adjusted accordingly for one run of wget.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote