View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
Philju
Enthusiast
Philju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: none
Virus alert visiting Onyx International homepage

Since I am interested in Onyx products, I almost daily visit their homepage

http://www.onyx-international.com.cn/en/

to read the company's news.

Since several days I get a virus alert from my GDATA Internet Security 2013 antivirus software at each visit. The software warns against the virus

Exploit.TIFF.Gen

I wonder how a virus can be located on the homepage of a - hopefully - reputable company.

I am looking forward to your ideas and comments.

Best regards
Philju
Philju is offline   Reply With Quote