View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Run os from sd or internal root?

I have a Nook Color on which I run CM7 from sd. Works perfectly and have done so for some time now!
However, I'm toying with the idea of doing an internal root instead. Would there be any advantages to an internal root vs the sd-card?
I'm guessing there would be better/easier management of storage, but would it also run faster when running from ROM than sd?

Edit: Just to point out: I don't actually have any speed (or other) issues with my current configuration (using a SanDisk class 4, 8 GB). I'm just curious and sometimes my fingers itch and want to experiment while my head says "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

Last edited by Asawi; 08-13-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote