View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #29
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I lost my comic collection years ago and I'd need to buy new ones. I understand Comixology sells them. Has anyone tried using Comixology on a Nook Color?

I should have added that it isn't listed on the B&N Nook Color apps page but it is in the Android Marketplace. It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to root my NC but I need to know if things like Comixology will work coming from a non-B&N site.

Last edited by 6charlong; 08-21-2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: forgot to add where I looked and what I actually need to know
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote