View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 09:05 AM   #7
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal9 View Post
Sorry about that. I did quite a few searches and was not able to find anything relating to this particular subject. I did find other ethical issue posts but nothing pertaining to a library loan. If this was already discussed I would definitely appreciate the link to the thread. Thanks!

Our library does have some ebooks available, however the amount is very small.
No apologies needed, there have just been a lot of "ethical" threads popping up lately.

What you ask is similar to this thread, you might want to head over there and read through it.

You may also want to consider getting a library card with a library system that DOES have a lot of ebooks. Many libraries will allow non-residents to get a card for a small annual fee, and others will allow free cards to be given to residents of a particular state (ie - I live in Ohio, and the Columbus library is free to me, though I do have to show up in person to obtain a card).
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote