View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
No Doubts!

Of course!

I used to write constantly, from the time I was maybe nine well into my college years. Then life took over and it wasn't until I was almost forty that I took it up again. Life still gets in the way and that old monster Doubt seems to blot out the sun much too frequently (when I let him), but I have no regrets about reclaiming something I love so much.

I'm not writing the same sort of stuff as I did when I was younger. Heck, what I'm writing now is quite different from my novel Boomerang. And some days all I have a chance to do is make an entry in my journal. But writing is Good, writing is Important, and my feeling is that you shouldn't let time provide you with an excuse. Not time since you last did any writing or time is so hard to come by when life has so many other demands.

Go for it.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote