View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:08 AM   #13
bobstro
Zealot
bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014,Hisense Sero Pro 7,Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini
I loved Moon+ and thought I'd finally converted to it permanently, but it has a hard time formatting a number of technical titles (O'Reilly Press), so I've gone back to Mantano. As noted above, Mantano is excellent for reading, but they do charge for the sync capability. They support dropbox storage, just not sync. Both are nearly perfect, but readability won out. I have to give Mantano an edge.
bobstro is offline   Reply With Quote