View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #14
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernilynn View Post
I have an M-Edge, which I love, but I wanted something that would prop up my Kindle for reading, and the MiniSuit looked like the answer. It came today. It's very well designed, but the reason it's cheap is because the leather is awful. I bought it in red, and it looks and feels- well, cheap. I had wanted to by the Tuff-luv version, but it is out of stock everywhere. I wrote to the company, and they are not planning on making any more.

I will use the MiniSuit at home until something better comes along, but I will use the M-Edge for traveling.
If you go directly to the company's website, they say the tuff-luv cses will be in stock in 2 days

http://www.i-nique.com/detail.asp/d=...=5055205228761

I returned the minisuit case I had bought. Really cheap looking but also I was afraid it was going to scratch the kindle and it was just awkward to hold. I have bought a tuff luv one about a month ago. Really nice leather and very comfortable to hold and adds no real weight to the kindle. Very nice.

Last edited by lisreed; 09-29-2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: adding info
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote