View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #13
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Pat,
Thanks for the tips. When I first installed CC all the previously sideloaded books in my Nook library had covers as did the new books I sideloaded using CC. I quickly realized that while CC uses it's own folder as a default all my previously sideloaded books were in a folder called Books. Thus, the previously sideloaded books did not show up until I changed the default. When I did this all the books were moved (or so I thought) & the CC default folder vanished.

That's when the problem started as 30 of the newly moved books were missing covers. I did do a search &, while I could not find any "strays", or duplicates, I think you may have identified the problem. I deleted the books without covers from CC but that also deleted them from the library so I did not have to do it twice. I got all my covers back in CC but I ended up with 5 books in the Nook library that no longer have any covers. Aaaargh! I'm probably not going to read then in the near future anyway so I just deleted them so I would not get further annoyed. They will be waiting for me in Calibre if I ever get to them in the future. It seems like there is always something new to read & I probably should prune what's on the device anyway. Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited by seacity1; 06-22-2013 at 07:30 PM.
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote